- We take care of the flowers and planters around the village
- Organising a weekly Out To Lunch Club which meets on Monday and is attended by 26-30 older and disabled residents. A hot meal is served in the function room of a local public house for which the Group pays rent, heat, food and entertainment.
- Arranges speakers, health professionals, and entertainers to inform the members as well as entertaining and lifting their spirits in friendly comfortable surroundings. Recently a local chef demonstrated making pancakes and provided freshly cooked pancakes for all of us present. The week before a local musician led a sing song and taught a new melody.
- Arranging outings to other Groups e.g Ligoneil Womens Group. Loughguile Community Centre
- Outings to places of interest e.g Belfast Museum
- Shopping Trips and Meals e.g Christmas Market, Larne.Garden Centres
Organise fundraising through
- Car boot sales/ cake sales
- Applying For Grants
Working with Moyle Council, DARD,etc
- East coast border Fund allowed us to research and agree improvements to the locality replacing street lighting, providing litter bins in the village; Planting and maintaining hanging baskets and tubs of flowers; publishing a visitors guide. Designing window inserts for derelict Glenariff Inn.
- Researching placenames ; obtaining funding from DARD to erect townland boundary markers in Glenariff,Publish accompanying booklet.
- Village renewal worked with Moyle to highlight the entrances to the mile long Waterfoot beach. Provided attractive stone benches/entrance features at the 5 access points,
- Landscape a plot of waste ground at Waterfoot bridge providing a tasteful entrance feature, permanent Christmas Tree and seating for visitors and residents alike.
- Obtained funding for a feasibility study with the expectation that we will obtain funding to transform a derelict toilet block into a beachside restaurant.